- Approved by the Board of Certification, Inc (BOC) to offer 15 CEUs for certified athletic trainers (#P2376-1).
- Approved by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). Approval valid March 8, 2013 - March 8, 2014.
- Approved by the Illinois Physical Therapy Association. Approval valid May 1, 2011 through May 1, 2012.
- Approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners as meeting continuing education requirements for PTs and PTAs. Approval has been granted for 15 continuing competency units (CCUs). Approval number #50793A. March 23, 2011 through March 22, 2013.
- Approved by the New Mexico Physical Therapy Board for 15 contact hours. Approval July valid for 2011.
- Approved by the New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Approval valid February 18, 2013 through February 17, 2016.
- Approved by the Oklahoma State Board of Physical Therapy for 15 Category B hours of continuing education. Approval valid for the 2012-2013 reporting period.
- Approved by the Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy for Category 1 continuing education credit. 15 CE hours awarded. Course approval #4634. February 1, 2011 through January 31, 2012.
- Approved by the California Physical Therapy Association for 1.5 CEUs from February 1, 2012 - February 1, 2013. CPTA #12-57.
- Approved by the Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1.5 CEUs. February 12, 2008 through February 12, 2012.
- Approved by the Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy for 15 hours.